Team EPIC Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 1: Curious Creators of Innovative Designs

3 posters

Go down

Group 1: Curious Creators of Innovative Designs Empty Group 1: Curious Creators of Innovative Designs

Post by _Pattington_Bear_ Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:37 am

C.C.O.I.D

Members:
LEVEL: Dead Man's Jungle ( 60% )
Leader: Pattington_Bear
Visualist: Rhys125
Mechanic: Prattz
Random Crap: Neolancer

Hey all,
We've started making our first level in Team EPIC called Dead Man's Jungle which is 60% complete. It's hard for this group because every one is from different timezones apart from me and Rhys who live in the UK so it's difficult to bring the group together at one specfic time. But on the otherhand everyone who has taken part in the level is doing a fantastic job and if we are lucky we will be one of the first levels made for Team EPIC so I'm really proud to be The Leader.

with water soon being released to LBP we will be able to start adding these parts to our level.

Level Brief:

you awake in the Jungle's of the Dead Man, after a horrific helicopter crash, the pilot is missing in action possibley dead... you and your fellow sackboys will have to find a way to escape, But will you... will you survive the dangers of Dead Man's Jungle?

Till next Time

P_Bear

Last edited by _Pattington_Bear_ on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ***Update***)

_Pattington_Bear_
Team EPIC Newbie

Class : Leader
PSN : Pattington_Bear
Team Number : 1
Kudos! : 0

Back to top Go down

Group 1: Curious Creators of Innovative Designs Empty Re: Group 1: Curious Creators of Innovative Designs

Post by Prattz Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanksh for making teh threadzor!

If you need anything, just tell me. Wink

I'll try to get on as much as possible, though.

-Prattz clown
Prattz
Prattz
Modzor

Mic/Keyboard : Mic and Keyboard
Class : Mechanic
PSN : Prattz
Kudos! : 3

Back to top Go down

Group 1: Curious Creators of Innovative Designs Empty Re: Group 1: Curious Creators of Innovative Designs

Post by _Pattington_Bear_ Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 am

np, Prattz i'm afraid i cannot confirm any details yet, but i'll get on to it asap.

_Pattington_Bear_
Team EPIC Newbie

Class : Leader
PSN : Pattington_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sethisi Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 pm

sounds cool
sethisi
sethisi
The Ninja's Apprentice

Mic/Keyboard : None
Class : Random Crapper
PSN : sethisi
Team Number : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down