Team EPIC Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P)

3 posters

Go down

My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P) Empty My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P)

Post by Habster360 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm currently making a level in LBP PSP. Here's a pic, taken with my webcam: (Razz)

My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P) LBPPSP

It's an industrial type level, relying heavily on impact explosives. For the first part, you have to stand on top of an impact explosive and roll on it to get past an electrified floor, similar to the "Feeling Hot" level. Then, you have to drag that explosive past some crushers... Then what? Do you guys have any ideas for what I should add?
Habster360
Habster360
Ninja Lord

Mic/Keyboard : Keyboard only
Class : Mechanic
PSN : Habster360
Team Number : 4
Kudos! : 8

https://team-epic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P) Empty Re: My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P)

Post by PolarSackBoy22 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Habster360 wrote:I'm currently making a level in LBP PSP. Here's a pic, taken with my webcam: (Razz)

My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P) LBPPSP

It's an industrial type level, relying heavily on impact explosives. For the first part, you have to stand on top of an impact explosive and roll on it to get past an electrified floor, similar to the "Feeling Hot" level. Then, you have to drag that explosive past some crushers... Then what? Do you guys have any ideas for what I should add?

If I'm looking at the way I'm supposed to it looks awesome!

You should create a path that seperates into two parts, a up way and down way. Only the bomb can go the down way, now you have to guide the bomb through many hazards by pressing various buttons and switches to move obstacles using the up way. But if you mess up and the bomb explodes, another impact bomb spawns via emitter where the path seperates.

^That is my best idea for a level in AGES. I gots creator's block. My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P) Icon_neutral

It seems like I can only come up with a good idea for other people. My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P) Icon_lol
PolarSackBoy22
PolarSackBoy22
Team EPIC Newbie

Class : Visualist
PSN : PolarSackBoy22
Team Number : 5
Kudos! : 0

Back to top Go down

My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P) Empty Re: My LBP PSP Level (With a horrible quality pic :P)

Post by Heckboy88 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:10 am

I recommened playing 'Nerves of Steel' by AAAlone on the PS3.

It's a brilliant puzzle level that sounds very similar to yours. You may get some good ideas Wink
Heckboy88
Heckboy88
Ninja Lord

Mic/Keyboard : Keyboard only
Class : Leader
PSN : Heckboy88
Team Number : 4
Kudos! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down