Team EPIC Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...?

+3
NivekKom
Heckboy88
Prattz
7 posters

Go down

So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Empty So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...?

Post by Prattz Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

How should we create together?

I mean, like, should we create when at least 2 people, (The person with the level on their moon, and someone else.) 3 people, or all 4 people are online?

I think it would be fair for 2 people, as long as the missing people are able to go over it later and fix up a few things, do their job, etc...

I just wanna know other people's opinions. Especially commanders. So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Icon_razz

-Prattz So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Icon_clown
Prattz
Prattz
Modzor

Mic/Keyboard : Mic and Keyboard
Class : Mechanic
PSN : Prattz
Team Number : 1
Kudos! : 3

Back to top Go down

So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Empty Re: So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...?

Post by Heckboy88 Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

I think there should USUALLY be at least two of the group members online, unless one person just wants to add a few touches. It wouldn't be very fun for the visualist to log in and see the random crapper worked for 8 hours on their level and is now almost done Wink
Heckboy88
Heckboy88
Ninja Lord

Mic/Keyboard : Keyboard only
Class : Leader
PSN : Heckboy88
Team Number : 4
Kudos! : 6

Back to top Go down

So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Empty Re: So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...?

Post by NivekKom Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 am

Good point, you would definitely want to make communicate with your members to see who will do what and how much will they do and when they will do it. Wow, I think I confused myslef there Neutral
NivekKom
NivekKom
Master of the Popit

Class : Visualist
PSN : NivekKom
Team Number : 7
Kudos! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Prattz Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 am

NivekKom wrote:Good point, you would definitely want to make communicate with your members to see who will do what and how much will they do and when they will do it. Wow, I think I confused myslef there Neutral

Don't worry, you confused me too. So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Icon_razz

@HB:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks. So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Icon_biggrin

-Prattz So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Icon_clown
Prattz
Prattz
Modzor

Class : Mechanic
PSN : Prattz
Team Number : 1
Kudos! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:20 pm

I would start if my team actually came online, man, i havent even met 1 of them yet 8(
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

PSN : grayspence
Team Number : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Heckboy88 wrote:I think there should USUALLY be at least two of the group members online!

I almost have full buddy list, and at least 30 are on at any given time! So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Fresse
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by choxo64 Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:17 pm

I think 2-3 maby 4

I mean you need a good connection and if you need them to makes somthing they cold do it rite there.

But if they do it seperate the person could make it so the cptin or no one else likes it.
choxo64
choxo64
Happy Gadder

Class : Random Crapper
PSN : Choxo64
Team Number : None
Kudos! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:39 am

grayspence wrote:
Heckboy88 wrote:I think there should USUALLY be at least two of the group members online!

I almost have full buddy list, and at least 30 are on at any given time! So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Fresse

I picked good friends, I have about 40 (I am very selective) and about 10-25 are on at all times!

Back to topic though, one person creating would not even be possible unless it was the leader who was so this is not really a problem. I have found in the beta that most people appreciate if you can get some work on it without you.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Class : Leader
PSN : tanrockstan34
Team Number : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:15 pm

Lol most of the innoying/inactive ones are deleted within a Week!
(So dont git awn mah nerves peaples!
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samta202 Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:35 pm

I don't really choose to have friends and such, but I would make an exception for Team Epic. I do think that having at least 1 or 2 other members online is a good idea, being that at least SOMEONE would know what is going on.
So, How Exactly SHOULD We Create Together...? Sleep
Samta202
Samta202
Team EPIC Newbie

Mic/Keyboard : Keyboard only
Class : Supporter
PSN : Jakeyjake100
Team Number : Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down