Team EPIC Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I please know about the Story mode???

4 posters

Go down

Can I please know about the Story mode??? Empty Can I please know about the Story mode???

Post by kzq07 Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

Nobody's said/done anything so I gave up on everyone and started it. It is Media Molecule quality with a friendly simplistic design and so far has 3 sections complete. I dunno where and how it is going to fit in but after asking numerous questions nobody will give me any info.
Hb, pull your finger out and tell what's happening! What a Face Shocked Cool Sad

kzq07
Team EPIC Newbie

Class : Visualist
PSN : killzonequinn07
Team Number : 4
Kudos! : 0

Back to top Go down

Can I please know about the Story mode??? Empty Re: Can I please know about the Story mode???

Post by Heckboy88 Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:36 pm

The Story Mode really hasn't been started yet.

Me, you, trs, and Habster will start it up once I finish the intro (I'm waiting for more pics Wink)

Right now, we don't have a real story yet. I want it to be a light-spirited level, like most of the MM levels, and trs has made us some labaratory objects to use (not sure what for yet Neutral). I also have a blackhole machine Can I please know about the Story mode??? Icon_king

We'll get started asap!
Heckboy88
Heckboy88
Ninja Lord

Mic/Keyboard : Keyboard only
Class : Leader
PSN : Heckboy88
Kudos! : 6

Back to top Go down

Can I please know about the Story mode??? Empty Re: Can I please know about the Story mode???

Post by tanrockstan34 Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Yes, I have the intro to a lab which will house a old broken black hole machine to take us to other places, etc. It will be based on many other series. If you would like to help out join me in a creating session and we can work on the lab! Can I please know about the Story mode??? Icon_biggrin
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Mic/Keyboard : Mic and Keyboard
PSN : tanrockstan34

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:03 am

HA, sick! Sounds awesome guys! Cant wait to see the first level when its done!
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

PSN : grayspence
Team Number : 6
Kudos! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by kzq07 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 am

From what I seen it isn't like an MM level at all. I've started a basic series sorta thing since nobody would tell me anything. Looks like an mm level. But I seem to be in disagreement with what has been made by you guys.

kzq07
Team EPIC Newbie

PSN : killzonequinn07

Back to top Go down

Post by Heckboy88 Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:25 am

We are trying to make it as MM-y as possible.

The begining of the level is a tad more 'Epic Leap' themed, in some lab, but then you'll start going to happier places like MM's levels Smile

TRS, grayspence and I managed to make a great crazy scientist and henchmen today Wink
Heckboy88
Heckboy88
Ninja Lord

Mic/Keyboard : Keyboard only
PSN : Heckboy88
Kudos! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 am

TRS, grayspence and I managed to make a great crazy scientist and henchmen today Can I please know about the Story mode??? Icon_wink

HA! That was fun! Althought, the henchman scared me a bit...

@ KZQ: We have been disscussing it for ahwile now, and we are going to make the following levels much more mm esque, so just hold on to you hat, and we will add to the "cuddlyness" theme of a mm level to the lab As much as possible!
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

PSN : grayspence
Team Number : 6
Kudos! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Yes, Gray and HB are right, as you progress through the first lvl which is more realistic it winds up being almost to completely MM-ish at the end.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 am

Thread now locked, this is more of a personal matter that can be resolved from now on though PM or in-game as we have before.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down