Team EPIC Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE---

+3
NivekKom
tanrockstan34
grayspence
7 posters

Go down

A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Empty A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE---

Post by grayspence Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 am

UPDATE----

Thanks for sticky tanstan! XD

IF your wondering why i am in such a good mood, its because of the following:

Robert has arrived (see if you can figure out what he is, what gigabyte and what type of ps3)
And Jimmy has been confirmed to be in the pick up room on monday!

Thank Goodness! I was verry worried the Jimmy... Gulp... Kicked the bucket.... And we got the guy to fix it for $70!

Robert works like a charm, and i will be online today for sure.

The only very bad news, is that every single saved game i own on the PS3 is history.... So, if you can, Please help me do the x4/3/2 player sections!

Thanks -Grayspence

Last edited by Heckboy88 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : unstickied by request. welcome back, gray! :) -HB)
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Mic/Keyboard : Mic and Keyboard
Class : Visualist
PSN : grayspence
Team Number : 6
Kudos! : 1

Back to top Go down

A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Empty Re: A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE---

Post by tanrockstan34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 am

Bye, for now....

That really stinks, sucks, and is to bad.
Please get Jimmy repaired, the new PS3's are a conspiracy! >8(

I would also like to say something, my PS3, junior may also be leaving us soon. I have had it since release and it has never YLOD on me but things are happening....
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Class : Leader
PSN : tanrockstan34
Team Number : 4
Kudos! : 0

Back to top Go down

A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Empty Re: A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE---

Post by grayspence Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 am

Thanks tan 8D I will keep in touch with lbw, and this forum, and give frequent updates of jimmys condition. Breakfast time now W00T!!1!
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 am

My warranty is expired 8(
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by NivekKom Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:35 am

What model is your ps3? If it's the 60GB then it's not so much of a surprise, if it isn't then I have nothing to say other than, you'll be missed Sad hope you can get jimmy fixed - LBP will be waiting for you.
NivekKom
NivekKom
Master of the Popit

PSN : NivekKom
Team Number : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by jaslow Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:39 am

Mine died last year (original 60GB) and we tried to fix it and remove warranty sticker. However, we failed, but they fixed it and sent it back(albeit without any of our files). We had already bought a second PS3 though; I have two now!
jaslow
jaslow
Master of the Popit

PSN : jaslow
Team Number : None.
Kudos! : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:49 am

grayspence wrote:My warranty is expired 8(

Then expect to pay more than a PS3 slim to get your original PS3 fixed.

I really have a feeling I am next, partitioning my 2TB external drive so I have 60GB FAT32 for my PS3. A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_wink
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishrock123 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 am

That reminds me. I gota backup my save again.

They should sell these things with 8gig sony Flash drives.
Fishrock123
Fishrock123
Ninja Lord

PSN : Fishrock123
Team Number : 5
Kudos! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Heckboy88 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 am

But we were going to make a colorful platformer! A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_sad
Heckboy88
Heckboy88
Ninja Lord

Mic/Keyboard : Keyboard only
PSN : Heckboy88
Kudos! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 am

I sticked because you were a commander and a great friend. A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_sad
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 am

Heckboy88 wrote:But we were going to make a colorful platformer! A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_sad

And we had to finish one of our projects...
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishrock123 Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 am

tanrockstan34 wrote:I sticked because you were a commander and a great friend. A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_sad

Agreed.... A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_sad A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_cry

I wonder who's next... A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_neutral
Fishrock123
Fishrock123
Ninja Lord

PSN : Fishrock123
Team Number : 5
Kudos! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer25c Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 am

well it sorry to hear. I will sing a song,

A
Slayer25c
Slayer25c
The Ninja Himself

Mic/Keyboard : Mic only
PSN : Slayer25c
Team Number : 21

http:// http://cloudteam.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Op Updated... I will no longer have to share the one PS3 with my mother and father. Robert has joined the Family.
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer25c Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:25 pm

grayspence wrote:Op Updated... I will no longer have to share the one PS3 with my mother and father. Robert has joined the Family.

Im going to sing a other song call spotlights lol
Slayer25c
Slayer25c
The Ninja Himself

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

grayspence wrote:Op Updated... I will no longer have to share the one PS3 with my mother and father. Robert has joined the Family.

Do you get to keep your Jimmy? Oh, yes, it will be like old times. It will be so fun...

BTW I can help you recreate any lvls that got deleted.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 am

Yup, he comes on monday, but he is our parents we can use him for big partys robert is our 250 gig ps3 slim, we tryed to get an old one, but apparently they don't make the thick ones anymore. 8( so now we can have LAN parties and such.
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 am

grayspence wrote:Yup, he comes on monday, but he is our parents we can use him for big partys robert is our 250 gig ps3 slim, we tryed to get an old one, but apparently they don't make the thick ones anymore. 8( so now we can have LAN parties and such.

You should really keep Jimmy, I mean, I would cry if I couldn't play KH2. A Well Deserved Farewell (NOT a resignation) ---UPDATE--- Icon_sad I just need to wait until the 1tb drives are slimmer so it ca fit in a PS3 without mods.

BTW what some help with prizes soon.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi guys, i am wondering, i want/have to move my saves over to robert from jimmy because jimmy is now working as our blu ray disc player XP I have a memory stick (8 Gig) and i am wondering if i can move my game saves (mainly LBP onto the memory stick, and then move the saves from the memory stick to robert... Will this work? I am planning to do all of the important game saves first, before i go to school tommorow morning (ugh...)

If the saves work in this way, will my downloaded games work?
Eg: Fat princess, Burnout paradise, PAIN, Etc...

Thanks for any Early future answers!
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayer25c Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Well your downloaded games u can redownload them again from the store it should have what u have bought in there
Slayer25c
Slayer25c
The Ninja Himself

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 am

grayspence wrote:Hi guys, i am wondering, i want/have to move my saves over to robert from jimmy because jimmy is now working as our blu ray disc player XP I have a memory stick (8 Gig) and i am wondering if i can move my game saves (mainly LBP onto the memory stick, and then move the saves from the memory stick to robert... Will this work? I am planning to do all of the important game saves first, before i go to school tommorow morning (ugh...)

If the saves work in this way, will my downloaded games work?
Eg: Fat princess, Burnout paradise, PAIN, Etc...

Thanks for any Early future answers!

Okay most important thing of all, if you do this, make sure the user name is THE SAME, case and everything or else you will lose trophy support and there is no way to fix. Also some games you can't transfer game data.

To do it, insert flash drive, then select game data to copy with triangle to the memory stick.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 am

Whats the difference between a flash drive and a memory stick? Can i just copy the data onto the memory stick?
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 pm

grayspence wrote:Whats the difference between a flash drive and a memory stick? Can i just copy the data onto the memory stick?

Well, pretty much different names for the same thing but, technically...

A USB Flash drive is well a flash drive but USB and a memory card or removable flash media is a memory stick.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:54 am

Im going to un-sticky this thread now! Everything is back to normal!
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down