Team EPIC Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3)

2 posters

Go down

The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Empty The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3)

Post by dotcomx23 Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Hey everbody, this is our (The_Jamer, young-_genius2, Little-Man-96 and myself) Team's Topic post. This is only ment to be a way for us to comunicate better and without the constant need of the complicated friend system on PSN. It would really be apreciated if you guys (my team) would start putting some ideas out and around for what our level could be about, our OFFICIAL name, etc. This will be our major way of cominicating with our team and our team only. Others, your welcome to read our posts but please don't post, this is for our group only. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting and (hopefully) befriending my fellow team members and the rest of Team Epic.
dotcomx23
dotcomx23
Team EPIC Newbie

Kudos! : 0

Back to top Go down

The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Empty Re: The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3)

Post by dotcomx23 Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm

just so everyone knows, I'm from the west coast , Oregon to be specific. Where are the rest of you from??? I'm not available for creating tomorrow until after 9 Pacific time just so everyone knows.
dotcomx23
dotcomx23
Team EPIC Newbie

Back to top Go down

The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Empty Re: The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3)

Post by striker720 Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:13 am

dotcomx23 wrote:just so everyone knows, I'm from the west coast , Oregon to be specific. Where are the rest of you from??? I'm not available for creating tomorrow until after 9 Pacific time just so everyone knows.
this might not work then, as I'm on the east coast. Neutral

Oh, and little-man-96 was inactive so I replaced him.
striker720
striker720
Team EPIC Newbie

Class : Random Crapper
PSN : striker720
Team Number : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by dotcomx23 Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 am

I'm glad someone finally rresponded The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Lol and "yeah", That kinda does suck. Thanks for replacing Little Dude though but, either we gotta find a way to switch me to another team as I have a feeling Young Genious and the other guy (oops Very Happy) .... uh. o yeah, the Jamer are on east caost time too. The other opstion is to just work at earlier times (for me) and such but overall, WORK ON OUR LEVEL becuase thats the one thing nobody has done yet, we made a logo, but not a level. So far the mini projcts with the rest of the team have been Portal, the Flash game (started but only I still work on it), a trail bomb survival (forgotten by others) and Alice in LBP where alice learns what actually happens behind the scenes of LBP that make it work (suposedly for the crown compitition but never actually got started). So far as Little dude wouldn't do anything, I'd been trying to get hings going but I'm not a leader, I'm a mechanic. I would love to keep working with you guys if you could turn this mess around per say. Thank you fro taking Little dudes place, at least we have an active member now, and lets get this whole thing started up before christmas.

EDIT: Man, I can't spell wow The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Lol The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Lol The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Lol The Team Of EPIC Proportions (Team 3) Lol
dotcomx23
dotcomx23
Team EPIC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by striker720 Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 am

dotcomx23 wrote: lets get this whole thing started up before christmas.

I can start working very soon (as in a few minutes) so just send me a Friend request so we can get started. santa
striker720
striker720
Team EPIC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by dotcomx23 Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:46 am

ok. be on in a sec.
dotcomx23
dotcomx23
Team EPIC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by striker720 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 am

I see you have a logo ready, but we really need to start on the levels if we want to finish at least one of the levels you mentioned.
striker720
striker720
Team EPIC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by dotcomx23 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 pm

I understand. Sorry about leaving in such a hurry. I've been having rolling blackouts for the last couple days. Power got back on early today but I had school... I'll be on tommoro. Sorry again. =[
dotcomx23
dotcomx23
Team EPIC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by striker720 Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 am

It's ok, I knew something happened because it looked like you were doing something when you suddenly left. Anyway, I'll try and catch you online today.
striker720
striker720
Team EPIC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum