Team EPIC Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shape Wars Saga: Chapter 1: The beggining!

5 posters

Go down

The Shape Wars Saga: Chapter 1: The beggining! Empty The Shape Wars Saga: Chapter 1: The beggining!

Post by grayspence Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:36 am

Hello all! I am currently planning to REBUILD my entire Shape Wars level 1 and I am starting up the second one once i am happy with the first. (its currently just a cave with slime and the flying dude at the end of the first) Since number 1 was in a rush, i have decided thatthe 1st will have a massive overhaul and every little bit of the level will be completely scrapped, and rebuilt.

The problem? Well, that is simply because i ask of some assistance from kind, active member(s) to work with me. Most of my friends have seen this level already, and say its great, but i feel that it is not living up to my standards right now.

I am a visualist, but you can help even if you are the same catagory as me. All Catagories/Classes are welcome (i will need mechanics)

The story for my level is as follows:

Chapter 1: The begginging. You awake in a lush, forest filled with tall, square trees. The protagonist, (Name yet unknown) Does not remember how he/she has gotten here. You continue along the forest path, running from skunks, and other harmful animals. Once out of the forest, you see a young, girls, that is oddly in the shape of a circle, who has wandered off while picking apples, you must lead her back to her mother in the village. After being reunited with her mom, She suggests you go and have a chat with the king, and maybe, just maybe, he will give you a fabled prize crown! You quickly bolt through the village, dodging rolling watermelons, swinging from clothes lines and avioding the villages security gaurds. Finally arriving at the castle, you witness two green, square people trying to steal the kings crown! The king tells you that the squares have been trying to get his crown for years, And they finally suceeded. The king tells you that if you get his crown back, he will give you your very own crown to perch atop you head! Sounds easy, right? WRONG! The squares have it placed somewhere in their territory, And the square territory is told to be full of deadly traps and has tighter security than fort Knox!

Hoping that the king isint bluffing, you head out to enemy territory to steal back the crown!

( the enemy territory is level 2)

I hope someone will help me with the HUGE revamp! And i look foreward to working with you all XD

-Grayspence
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Mic/Keyboard : Mic and Keyboard
Class : Visualist
PSN : grayspence
Team Number : 6
Kudos! : 1

Back to top Go down

The Shape Wars Saga: Chapter 1: The beggining! Empty Re: The Shape Wars Saga: Chapter 1: The beggining!

Post by tanrockstan34 Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:42 pm

I can help ( I am a great at everything (sorry that sounding like I was gloating)). I already know but if you want my help I am available.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Class : Leader
PSN : tanrockstan34
Team Number : 4
Kudos! : 0

Back to top Go down

The Shape Wars Saga: Chapter 1: The beggining! Empty Re: The Shape Wars Saga: Chapter 1: The beggining!

Post by Tommy012345 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 am

Just an Idea, Instead of what Most people do

"You are (Random Name)"

Instead, The otehr people with you could say
"Wake up (Random Name)"

Therefore establishing, thats who you are
Tommy012345
Tommy012345
Creator

Class : Random Crapper
PSN : Tommy012345
Team Number : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by tanrockstan34 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Tommy012345 wrote:Just an Idea, Instead of what Most people do

"You are (Random Name)"

Instead, The otehr people with you could say
"Wake up (Random Name)"

Therefore establishing, thats who you are

Thats an interesting way, sounds better than "you are *name*" or just "You"
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34
Lord Sackington

Class : Leader
PSN : tanrockstan34
Team Number : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Tan, your in! two more spots open! Better hurry!
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by igor Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 pm

wake up serge, I'm not feeling very well today, do not know if I can help
igor
igor
Master of the Popit

Mic/Keyboard : Mic only
Class : Supporter
PSN : igornvr
Team Number : Supporter
Kudos! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rcarr22 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 am

Well, I've been eager to help you. Just invite me and I'll be on your MyMoon and working on it in a flash!
Rcarr22
Rcarr22
Creator

PSN : Rcarr22
Team Number : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by grayspence Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:58 pm

alright! ive got most of my team, i have room for one more helper! you'd better hurry up if you dont want to miss out on an adventure of a lifetime XD
grayspence
grayspence
Modzor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum